July 12, 2009

Handicap Factor Dips Into Teens - For Now

I played a very consistent round on the Cobalt Course at Granite Ridge Golf Club. Playing from the blue tees, I managed to score 90. It was enough to push my handicap factor down to 19.5 (which as far as I can remember, is the lowest it has ever been since I started keeping track).

It will be hard to keep my factor below 20 after the next round, since my best round ever (an 81, also on Granite Ridge Cobalt) will drop off the list of my last twenty rounds played. Unless I have a great round at Grand Niagara (the site of my next round, which I have never played before) my factor will rise back to about 21.

I'm feeling good about my game right now. That happens when you string together a few good rounds. If I could get hot with the putter, a round in the 80's is not impossible.

Score: 90
Par: 72
Putts: 38
Fairways: 6
Greens: 5

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 pm

    enjoy the teens :) ... where are the comments on the Deep Woods site for the round at Pen Lakes????

    ReplyDelete